Please remember you have purchased a very affordable template and you have not paid for a full-time web design agency. Occasionally we will help with small tweaks, but these requests will be put on a lower priority due to their nature. Please be patient, polite and respectful. We will try to answer your questions as soon as possible
- 1.Responding to questions or problems regarding the item and its features
- 2.Fixing bugs and reported issues
- 3.Providing updates to ensure compatibility with new software versions
- 1.Customization and installation services
- 2.Support for third party software and plug-ins
- 1.Make sure your question is a valid issue and not a customization request.
- 2.Make sure you have read through the documentation and any related guides before asking support on how to accomplish a task.
- 3.Make sure to read existing support questions by other users.
- 4.Almost 80% of the time we find that the solution to an issues can be solved with a simple "Google Search". You might want to try that before seeking support. You might be able to fix the issue yourself much quicker than we can respond to your request.
- 5.Please post on the Specific Item Category you have purchased.